Saturday, February 21, 2009

 

Day 1098 - Weekend!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

I don't know how the weekend came around again so fast, but I'm glad it did! I am off to water aerobics this morning, then back home, then off again to run errands.

I have already taken out a suitcase and started to pack for the next Birthday celebration - Savannahs, in two more weeks.

I AM GOING TO DO MY TAXES THIS WEEKEND.

i am going to do my taxes this weekend.

I am GOING to DO my TAXES this WEEKEND.

So there.

Comments:
Savi slept all night! She is still super miserable, but has helpful meds to make her days and nights easier. =)
 
So relieved that Savi (and Mom and Dad) slept through the night. Boy, those teeth aren't coming through easily, are they? Yesterday it was good to see Lyn on the blog, and to hear they are enjoying their vacation in FL. "It's a Small World after All", was one of my favorites at Disneyland when we went with Dave, Stephanie, Emily and Stephanie (Nancy's Roger's daughter) back when Emily was about 5 and Stephanie 6. Someday Savi will be old enough to go to Disney World! This afternoon is the Memorial Service for Greg B., known especially to Karen and myself. He passed away suddenly a week ago of a heart attack at age 58. It reminds one to cherish every moment of every day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?