Wednesday, February 18, 2009

 

Day 1095 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Where does the time go? It's Wednesday already!

Gee, Savannah seems to be wearing a good bit of her lunch (or dinner) - thank heavens for washing machines.

Speaking of washers - I heard a commercial yesterday for a washer/dryer set, and they said you could wash and steam dry in 36 minutes. Holy smokes, Batman!

They are made by Electrolux, and feature a wash or dry cycle for small loads of 18 minutes, start to finish.

I just looked it up... Good grief! They feature a 'favorites' setting like your computer or phone.

http://www.electroluxappliances.com/node28.aspx?categoryid=1316

I don't know much about steam drying, either. I am so behind-the-times. (sigh)

It seems like nobody buys a 'regular' washer and dryer anymore, they are all '5 foot tall super deluxe low water high capacity energy saving and a bunch of other things'. Price range- $1499-$1699 for each piece, by the way....

Well - I guess I'll just drag my obsolete self into work and start saving up money now for one of those contraptions. Otherwise I'll need a second mortgage...

TTFN!

Comments:
Can I have THAT for my bday, please???? how cool. my dryer doesnt even dry the clothes in 2 hours, never mind a few minutes! (of course, I got the PAIR used for $100 bucks. haha!)
 
Hi Karen! Hi Everybody!
Thanks so much to everyone for the birthday greetings, even tho' I WAS planning to sit this one OUT, if you know what I mean.

I just couldn't log on to check out the blog, because we were on the road for some time...we are on a VA-CA! Can you say ORLANDO?
OOO,Sweet. Might do Disney.
 
Everything comes with a price, right? I hope we never need another washer or dryer! Cute picture of Savi. I guess she recovered from being sick, thank goodness! How nice to hear from Lyn (and Steve) down in sunny Florida! Tonight we are having snow, our first storm in a couple of weeks--6 to 12" predicted.
 
Hi gang! Just saying hello and Happy Birthday again to Lyn. Hope all of the baby girls are feeling better! xxx
 
no, Grammy. Savi is still plenty sick =(

Thanks Mamma!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?