Tuesday, February 17, 2009

 

Day 1094 - Happy Birthday, Lyn!


Greetings, Twofer Tuesdayers!

The darling twosome in the photo is me, in red, and my sister Lyn, in white. I love that white sweater!

Happy Birthday Lyn!

We won't tell which one, but it's a BIG one. I am sure my card got there in time, because I mailed it with my valentines.

Notice I am eating, as usual...

We're on a boat going somewhere - Mom - do you remember where?

I probably munched on crackers the whole time to keep from getting seasick - I didn't know about ginger capsules back then.

I think it's also our cousin Chip's birthday - we have such a big family that two of my aunts have the same birthday, and several cousins have the same birthday.

Other notables born on February 17th include:

"3rd Rock from the Sun" actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt (1981), socialite Paris Hilton (1981), actor Jason Ritter (1980), "Crossing Jordan" actor Jerry O'Connell (1974), country singer Bryan White (1974), Green Day singer Billie Joe Armstrong (1972), actress Denise Richards (1972), R&B/jazz singer Chante Moore (1967), basketball legend Michael Jordan (1963), comedian Larry the Cable Guy (1963), actor Lou Diamond Phillips (1962), Celtic singer Loreena McKennitt (1957), actress Rene Russo (1954), NFL running back-turned-actor Jim Brown (1936), "Home Improvement" star Richard Karn (1956), Irish actress Brenda Fricker (1945), Connecticut born singer Gene "The Rockville Rocket" Pitney (1941), television actress Mary Ann Mobley (1939), stage and screen actress Christina Pickles (1935), Into the Wild actor Hal Holbrook (1925), and actor Arthur Kennedy (1914; d. 1990).

Wow! Gene Pitney, Paris Hilton, Michael Jordan, and Larry the Cable Guy??? Talk about diversity!!!

Have a great birthday, Lyn! TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Birthday Lyn!!!!
Everyone is sick here except Mike (for now!) Jen is home from school today, Savi was up literally every half hour and I am so tired. Savi is also teething really badly. She keeps crying and covering her mouth. poor thing!
 
Happy Birthday Lyn--how adorable, then and now. That's a very fetching hat, Karen!

Feel better soon, sweet Savi (and the rest of the family too!)
 
Poor Heather and Jen and Savi! Get well soon! Maybe a cold washcloth for Savi to chew on? xxx-ooo
 
I tried the washcloth, a frozen paper towel, her cold teethers...the only thing to help at all is tylenol every 6 hours or so. I got baby orajel and that helps for about 5 minutes total (although Savi IS kind of amused by the numb feeling) She's all congested now too...should be a long night.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?