Monday, February 16, 2009

 

Day 1093 - Monday AGAIN!

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Happy Presidents Day, but I don't get the day off so it's not a big deal in my book.

In case you haven't figured it out, I was away this weekend and had pre-written all the blogs from Friday through Sunday. I love to be able to do that.

Me, Charlie, TY and SY had a nice Valentines weekend near Opryland - one day shopping at the mall, and one day walking around the Opryland Hotel (which is gorgeous as usual!)

Here's our Valentines darling, Savannah, and her buddy the frog. Isn't this picture adorable?? She is really studying the frog to decide whether she trusts it or not. I love her expression!

Speaking of adorable pictures - I received TWO photo collages (with pictures) from Heather this weekend! Awesome!

Thank you, Heather, I love them! I might bring one of the collages to work for all the Savi-fans in the office. Right now though I have them both in the den.

No updates yet on our roof situation - we'll keep you posted! TTFN!


Comments:
Happy Monday! Savi is sick sick sick. She's had an up and down fever since yesterday afternoon. Didn't sleep well last night, but not sad. She would just wake up a million times and start talking, playing in the bed, whatever. Not much crying this time. She gets fussy from feeling yucky, but that's it. We were up at 1am..she was playing with her toys in the livingroom and I made an iced coffee...back in bed by 2:30. strange!!!
 
Not a happy Monday when little Savi is sick, and Mommie is up all hours of the night! I used to call the Dr. just to be reassured. Hope she is much better tomorrow. We're looking forward to seeing you on her birthday, March 6! And March 7th, too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?