Saturday, February 14, 2009

 

Day 1091 - Happy Valentines Day!

Greetings, Bloggy Heart-Throbs!

Happy Valentines Day!

Are you doing something special with your (fill in the blank here - honey, children, boyfriend, girlfriend, or PET) special someone?

Tell us all about it!

Also - tell ME some stories in the comments.

How about your WORST love vs. your BEST LOVE?

How about your strangest date or date related moments?

Like the guy I went out on a blind date with who stuck me with the check and said he'd forgotten his wallet. (sheesh)

Or the obscene phone caller that I convinced to MEET me so I could get a look at him? I could have been murdered! He was EXACTLY what I had envisioned, poor thing.

Or the guy who gave me the eye one day while driving by... We went out for breakfast after our 'connection moment' , and HE HAD MY SAME BIRTHDAY! I never saw him again, by the way.

Well, I have probably revealed way too much on Valentines Day... These were LONG AGO - don't want to give anyone the wrong impression...

Have a nice one!

Love you bye!

Comments:
LOL! Your stories cracked me up Mom! You met up with an OBSCENE PHONE CALLER??? Insane and hilarious! I have way too many pitiful valentine stories so i won't go there. This is a good year, hanging with my girls. =)
 
Boy, Karen, you were bold.

When I was ten or so and our family was camping, a boy and I sat back to back, just one time, leaning up against each other, sitting on the floor. It was actually pretty thrilling. We were sweet. I don't think we kissed each other. We just did some heavy "backing".
 
Not enough room for my stories, guys. I love that heavy backing, Marcia!
Karen, that was very bold of you--I would like to hear more about that meeting!
The Valentine's dance I told you about was kind of fun, great people watching but attendees were people typical of singles events --nuff said.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?