Friday, February 13, 2009

 

Day 1090 - The wind doth blow...


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday! You know what to do - march in a circle, chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Look at our darling Savi - she looks like she's a bouncer or a ninja warrior...

Check out the SHOES, I love those! Baby speaks Prada? Oh! Ga-ga? (bad joke)

The bright yellow of the box behind her makes her outfit even more spectacular.

Sorry - got off subject. We had some very high winds and storms the day before yesterday, you might have seen it on the news.

Yesterday morning we went outside to see bits and pieces of roof shingles on the ground. Yes - pieces of OUR roof shingles. We've called the insurance company, who sent a roofer out for an inspection, and he took pictures and sent a crew over to cover up the damaged areas so additional rain can't get in and cause more damage.

Next visitor will be the insurance adjuster, and then we can decide what color shingles they will put on when they repair or replace the roof.

Fun, huh?

Happy Valentine's Eve! TTFN!

Comments:
Now that is some wind!! wow! Maybe you will get a whole new roof??
Mike left at 2am for the long trip to NC for a reptile show. He wont be home till Monday =( But I woke up this morning to a gigantic valentine frog that he left. sweet!!!
 
Heather, but you do have another Valentine with you, little Savi.

Karen, so glad you're going (somewhere) on a romantic outing--good timing, after part of your roof came off.
I'm going to a singles event at a fancy hotel (only $20) put on by some singles groups. I am not in one, but a friend of a friend who is a member talked me into it. I live in a neighborhood where many are 30 years younger so why not a party?

You will not believe (or maybe you will)--I set the VCR for Survivor after your reminder,and, I had never reset the VCR clock so I got CSI (9pm) instead of Survivor.
 
I've got TWO valentines...got my big chickadee, Jen with me all weekend too! =)
 
that's right, Heather! So nice that you have Jen and Savi and that they have you!
 
Enjoyed reading the blog and comments, but it's too late for me except to say have a great weekend everyone--and a great trip Karen and Charlie! Sorry to hear about your roof but glad it wasn't worse! What a picture of our little Savi--not so little any more!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?