Thursday, February 12, 2009

 

Day 1089 - Survivor Starts again!

Greetings, Bloggy Reality-TV Fans!

The 18th, count 'em - 18th season of Survivor Premieres tonight. We'll be watching!

Even wikipedia knows about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_18

I am running LATE again - sorry about that! We are going away for the weekend Valentines weekend, and I am starting to gather stuff together instead of writing the blog.

No pictures, little dialogue. Just an I.O.U. and a TTFN... Yeah, Yeah...

Please feel free to complain in the comments - that's what they're for.

Have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
hahaha! Well for anyone who is going through picture withdrawl, I put several on Flickr from yesterday's visit to the museum. I think Evan and Jen had just as much fun as Savi did! There are two short videos too.
I'm sick and sniffly...hope the baby doesn't get sick too!
 
So happy you and Charlie have a get-away weekend planned for Valentine's Day--how romantic! We have a "Sweetheart supper and dance" at the Legion Hall Sat. night, and I'm picking up Uncle Joe and Peg to take them there (Gil will be there working on the supper--isn't he a good guy?). Heather, I have to smile thinking of Evan at the Museum having fun along with the younger ones! I'm glad the Economic Reinvestment and Recovery plan is getting through the Congress--it should help some! There is a new tractor supply place opening up on Rt 26 in Oxford, and 500 people applied for 17 jobs. You can see why our Maine Republican Senators Snowe and Collins are voting for it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?