Wednesday, February 11, 2009

 

Day 1088 - Midweek, Midlife, and LAST

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

I started looking for a picture to put on the blog this morning, but noticed the time and figured y'all can live without one. I'm just a slow poke today. Just call me Ms. LAST.

Do you ever feel like you're LAST, all of a sudden? I'm LAST, LAST, LAST.

I'm the LAST car in the pack when driving.

The LAST two cd's I bought, I liked the LAST song and have to keep punching the button to get to it. How did THAT happen?

The LAST one to hear the gossip at work.

The LAST one to have my taxes ready. (I know that's not true, it just fits my blog topic).

I hope you're FIRST at something today! Hope I am too, for that matter!

TTFN!

Comments:
I was the first one to wake up today. 4:45. Yay me! haha. Well, I guess savi was REALLY the first to wake up, I was the first to be WOKEN by Savi. Today is museum day. Evan is meeting us and Jen's Uncle and little cousin (Mom's side) are meeting us too! FUN!
 
Karen, you will not be last at taxes. I always say I'll get them out before the 15th of April--usually 15th of October--even though I always get money back. How dumb is that??
 
I like that "Last" theme, and know it doesn't really fit you! No "last" or "firsts" today here. We're having a lazy afternoon reading the books by Linda Greenlaw, "The Hidden Ocean" about her experiences as a swordfisherman out of Gloucester, Mass., and "Lobster Chronicles" about lobstering on a tiny island in Maine which is home for her and generations of her family. Another of her books, "Slipknot" is already back at the Library. Hey, it warmed up to 42 degrees today! This Fri the 13th we meet with our income tax person. Yes, Nancy, why do you wait if you get money back? We don't wait and we don't get money back, either--just to get it over with, I guess!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?