Monday, February 09, 2009

 

Day 1086 - No coat today!

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

We bought a new birdfeeder recently that looks a little like this, except ours has a metal top. We also bought a thistle sack for the goldfinches.

The birds are so happy - I think we had every backyard bird for miles in our yard yesterday. I love to hear their chatter and see them 'line up' on the tree limbs to wait their turn at the feeders.

We've had beautifully warm weather the last couple of days - what a difference from bitter cold and having to wear a coat!

I will leave soon for work - no coat required.

It will be around 70 in the afternoons for a couple days more, than cut back to 50's during the day.

I can stand a Monday when it's going to be an 'early spring' type of day.

By the way - I put my spring wreath on the front door yesterday to celebrate.

TTFN!


Comments:
Wow! I was excited about our 50 degree day yesterday. I'd love it to be 70!!! I guess soon enough it will be, then it will be too hot. =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?