Sunday, February 08, 2009

 

Day 1085 - Sunday already!

Greetings, Blogregation!

Church sign day - one local one is 'Can't sleep? You can count your blessings!'

Here's our little blessing, Savannah, keeping the puppies at arms length.

We have had various dogs and cats over the years that had puppies and kittens.

I never thought I'd hear Heather say 'Only one puppy left to go! They are so messy!' Heather, you sound just like me or your grandmother.

Funny how the perspective changes from kid to adult! Having puppies (especially lots of them) is a lot of work and a lot of cleanup.

Charlie is still too stuffy to go swim this morning, so I'll be going, then restocking our chicken soup supply and heading back home. MAYBE I'll work on my taxes (I haven't started yet).

TTFN!


Comments:
I think I'd enjoy the puppies more (even with the cleanup) if they didn't beat up the baby. I can't let her play when they are out because they knock her down and climb on her, scratching her all up. Not fun. So yes, this time I am happy to see them all go!
 
Love that photo! You can tell Savi is protecting herself! Good commentary Karen about how time changes one's perspective!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?