Wednesday, February 04, 2009

 

Day 1081 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

It's in the TEENs here today and won't get up to freezing. The heat is cranking here in the house though.

Here's Miss Savannah playing peek-a-boo, or peep-eye, or pee-pie, choose your terminology.

Here's a complaint - (use Roseanne Rosannadanna voice)

You know sometimes when you like a product and you go back to the store to get more of it, and it's GONE?

I did that yesterday - I went over to Costco to get some freeze dried apple chips that I like. They don't have them anymore.

The same manufacturer sells some AWFUL potato chips that I DON'T like. They were still there.

Hmmmm... The good news - if I really like them and can't live without them I can order a case of them from Amazon.com. The challenge - where to PUT them then?

I have to declutter the house, by the way. Our Christmas tree is sitting in the 'art room', but not in a decorative way, in a 'cluttery' way. I have piles of stuff everywhere that needs to be sorted through and thrown out. The closets need to be 're-orged' as well.

Sounds like a fun spring cleaning project, doesn't it?

TTFN!

Comments:
I have to do some SERIOUS decluttering! Mike is going to NC for a reptile show next week. While he's gone I'm going to attempt to paint the livingroom while Jen and some friends repaint her room. Should be fun!!
 
We need to do some decluttering, too, but not any painting of rooms--good luck, Heather! Better put Savi in her playpen! Yes, Karen, that happens once in a while that what I want is no longer in stock. Good news that Monday, Kathy Perham went skiing and did 8 runs at Sunday River with Doug. She didn't think she would have the strength but she did. Hooray! They came here for supper tonight--chicken pie, mashed potatoes, peas, and squash, and apple pie a la mode for dessert. So good visiting with them!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?