Tuesday, February 03, 2009

 

Day 1080 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here's little Miss Savannah, sharing her toys like a nice girl.

Her hair looks long in this picture, Heather said she has an Elvis look. Too cute!

So - what's going on, Dudes and Dudettes?

I've assembled all my tax stuff (I think I have everything) - maybe I'll tackle it this weekend.

One of my team members said her FATHER (imagine how that makes me feel) just got an EARRING - mid life crisis alert!

Another of my team members (who hasn't turned 30 yet) is off to Colorado for snowboarding.

I have been missing florida lately - you can read that as missing warm water and white sand beaches!

We're supposed to have a chance of snow showers today - we'll see if that happens or not. I still am not sure if my CRV has ever gone into real time 4WD.

Take care and have a nice Tuesday!


Comments:
She is such an Elvis baby! Can you just hear her saying 'humma humma'?! haha!!!
We are supposed to get snow here today. A little during the afternoon then more tonight. I have someone coming to look at puppies tonight, hope they don't cancel! Another one going 'home' this afternoon, and one tomorrow. WOOHOOOOO! Bye bye puppies! =}

Oh and Savi really liked Gymboree class! Now to decide if I can REALLY afford $60 a month for it...hmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
Heather, Sounds like you need a bailout for Gymboree classes for Savi. She will no doubt have money for her birthday if you can wait! Karen, I don't even think about warm weather and beaches, just will it warm up to 32 degrees! Another great photo of Savi, getting taller and more hair! So cute! Today is my day to work at the Bingo food counter, and I just finished 3 pies, and 14 sandwiches. Sitting at the computer is my relaxation today!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?