Monday, February 02, 2009

 

Day 1079 - Happy Groundhog Day!

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Did the groundhog see his shadow today??? I haven't heard.

Happy Birthday to Cheryl's husband Kerry today!

Here's an adorable photo of Savannah at 'the buffet'. She looks happy!

I like the smudge of chocolate on her nose the best.

Changing subjects -

What did you think of the game last night? It was a nail biter at the end, and either team could have won, but Pittsburgh made it.

I cheered with everyone else when James Harrison made the 100 yard touchdown, then I was disgusted and appalled later in the game when he exhibited very cruel and unsportsmanlike conduct. They should have thrown him out of the game.

Ah well - that's my rant. TTFN and have a nice Monday!


Comments:
Happy Bday Kerry! I didn't watch any of the Superbowl, but your little recap makes me kinda wish I had!
Savi is going to Gymboree today for her free trial class. We will see if it's worth 60 bucks a month for FOUR classes! sheesh!!! We are down to FOUR pups now! Woohooooo!
 
I was delayed in my walk yesterday so was watching the game on my computer before half time --how exciting-to lose the ball on the 0 yard line and have the other team run it back 100 yards. In hindsight I wished I'd watched the whole game--theend was unbelievable. of course I've seen the highlights several times, including a feature on the Today show this morning. I didn't see the part you talked about Karen but maybe it will be in the paper which I haven't read yet.
 
Savi eating peas and corn, how cute! I's glad to hear the "yayas" are leaving, Heather! And Happy Birthday to Kerry! Kathy and Doug are in Maine for a week--Kathy looks pale and has lost weight but seems pretty upbeat, despite being tired. God bless her! You are so right, Karen, about James Harrison's ugliness. He should at least be fined. I didn't see any mention of it in our paper, Nancy, but he pushed and punched one of the Cardinal players, and only received a penalty for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Except for that, it was a great game, especially the 4th quarter.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?