Monday, January 12, 2009

 

Day 1058 - Hootman!

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Look at this cute Savi-kilt outfit. Adorable! She is the cutest thing EVER.

And she still has a 'thing' for shoes, doesn't she? She isn't trying to EAT the shoe, though, that's a 'step' in the right direction.

I sent one of the pink snowsuit pictures of Savannah to a girl at work the other day. She wrote back 'She's AWESOME'! I agree.

Changing subjects - I was in the health club yesterday after Charlie and I went swimming. I was brushing out my hair before I put it back up in the hair clip I usually use when I am at the gym.

One of the young staff members said 'I didn't even recognize you! Your hair is CRAZY LONG!'

Then she came over to the mirror and looked at her own hair, saying 'I am going to have to start coloring my hair. I found 8 gray hairs'. I encouraged her to hold off as long as possible, and she liked that thought.

Hey - I've managed so far to NOT color my hair, so I'm STILL holding off as long as possible.

TTFN and have a nice Monday! A new season of American Idol starts tomorrow!

Comments:
Yay for American Idol! No one here likes it but me =(

I just took a short video of the, now very hyper and cute, puppies! Will put it on Flickr today.
...It's almost someone's BIRTHDAY =)
 
Yes, we're waiting for "someone's" birthday! Darling photo of Savi! Talk to you later!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?