Friday, January 30, 2009

 

Day 1076 - TGIF!



Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday! Beautiful Friday, and Superbowl Sunday is right around the corner.

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here's a darling photo of little Savannah's face - she's just the sweetest baby girl!

That reminds me to start looking at airline tickets for Memorial Weekend - gotta get 'em early!

It's already after 6 - no funny dreams to report, and gravity seems to have reverted back to normal...

TTFN!


Comments:
Happy Friday! I love those snowsuit pictures! I wish she still loved to pose for pictures. Now she runs the other way when she sees the camera.

speaking of running, she started running away from me last night (playing) for the first time. She would run, stop and look at me and laugh hysterically...then wait for me to move and run again. How do babies just think of that stuff? I didn't teach her the 'I'm gonna get you' thing. She started it on her own! She amazes me every day.
 
Cute picture. The kids that I teach at the private school I work at (ages 4-11) are so squirmy, they just love to move around, it's so hard for them to sit still. If we sing a song they want to act it out more than they want to sing it. Yesterday the four year olds were trying to make me feel better (I have a hurt foot) by giving me little kisses. They were sweet.
 
Savi's sweet face reminds me so much of you, Heather! So Savi is making up her own games! Marcia, that is such a sweet story of your 4 yr. olds giving you kisses to make you feel better! And Karen is back to earth, all's well with the world!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?