Thursday, January 29, 2009

 

Day 1075 - Friday minus 1!


Greetings, Bloggy Thursday but not Friday-ers!

It is almost the end of January - where did the month go?

It's time to pay bills already.

By the way - OUR weather wasn't too bad yesterday, the ice was much further north.

Here is another photo from the Childrens Museum - Savi playing with a giant Lite Brite. Too cute!

Hey, dream dictionarians - I had a VERY unique dream last night - even for ME!

I was in a city, and GRAVITY wasn't working properly there. Gee whiz!

The cars were casually moving down the street on their own, and had to be brought back. There was also some dense, white 'stuff' in some spots - like a mattress over the ground. It was solid but wasn't supposed to be.

I had to caution some kids not to play near the cars because when 'normalcy' happened, the cars would drop. Gravity reverted back to normal in just one scene of my dream, and a roadster kind of car thudded to the sidewalk.

I'd like to dream s'more of that! TTFN!

Comments:
What a cool dream!!!!!!
 
Almost a flying dream.
 
Science fiction dream. Interesting.

I wish I had those cute things to play with (Savi museum photo)when I was a kid. Everything is wondrous to a child. Where does that sense of wonder go?
 
Savi's photo captures the wonder--great photo, Heather, and good question, Nancy. Let's try to revitalize that sense of wonder! Karen, How come you and the other people were not walking on air? Marcia, I'm glad your foot and ankle are feeling well enough for you to start driving today!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?