Wednesday, January 28, 2009

 

Day 1074 - Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

It's Midweek and Midlife again.

Here is Miss Savannah, giving herself a high five in the mirror.

Heather took her to the childrens museum, and she had a great time.

Don't you wonder what she is thinking?

I'm going to try to head out early to work. It is raining now, but the temperatures are supposed to drop, and the rain turn to sleet, then snow.

Should be a nice mess when we have to go home tonight.

Have a nice and safe Wednesday! TTFN!

Comments:
We have awful weather too. Schools are cancelled so we can just stay home and watch it get messy. I even got Dad's stuff ready YESTERDAY so I wouldn't have to take Savi out today. Yay me!

Savi soooo loved the museum yesterday. I decided to try out baby gym for her too. Gymboree class is once a week with two other days of 'free play' for $60 a month. It should be similar to the museum so I think she will like it. Her tryout 'free class' is Monday. =)
 
Heather's reflection looks like Lyn.
 
Glad you came home on dry roads, Karen! It's still snowing here--can't rain as the temp is 12 degrees. Just about everything is cancelled so we've had a quiet day at home. I finished a book by Linda Greenlaw, a Maine lobster man (woman, person, whatever!), "Slipknot"--a mystery and very good.
Yes, I wondered what Savannah was thinking looking into the mirror!
 
This is late! But I cannot believe this baby isn't even a year old yet!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?