Monday, January 26, 2009

 

Day 1072 - Monday already!

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Here's Savannah, clapping at the Elmo show - too cute! She is so SMART, SMART, SMART!

We went to the Vanderbilt/Florida basketball game yesterday. We had a great time, except for the fact that Florida was unstoppable, and Vandy was the home team.

Florida scored so many three pointers they hardly ever got near enough to draw a foul! Even number 11 for Florida, who looked a lot shorter than the other guys, could throw three pointers with ease.

The final score was Florida 94, Vandy 69. Ouch!

After that, we went to a place named 'Boscos' - a microbrewery.

Boscos was overpriced, and our server was too young to DRINK, so he couldn't tell us much about the beers! (that's funny!) We managed all right with a couple beers, an order of calamari, and an order of crawfish cakes. I did like their music - it was all oldies on XM radio.

I'm running kind of late this morning, it's already way after 6.

Have a nice Monday, everyone!

Comments:
Happy Monday. Ick. Savi is grumpy from a bad night's sleep and we have had a busy day with more to come... poor boogie!
 
hey hey hey!

That picture of Savi watching Elmo yesterday is priceless!

Looking back over the blog, I have to say, I have never come across Perkatory - not in my neighborhood. What a bunch of goth weirdos. I think they're drinking more than coffee. Buckets of blood, perhaps.
Sorry, but I don't want to hunt the joint down to take a picture!

Steve and I went out and I bought 5 new uniforms today, and I have to say, they are very cute. Almost makes me want to go to work. The best part is that they FIT.(!)
Now I have pleny of ironing to do this evening. Oh joy. If ony we got paid for all the preparation we do, right?

Steve is doing our TAXES. Gotta be worse than ironing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?