Friday, January 23, 2009

 

Day 1069 - TGIF!!!

Whooo, Bloggy TGIFers, it's FRIDAY!

Look! It's Yoda-kitty! Use the force to make it Friday, Luke!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

This has been a very busy week. I am 'bubbly' already just knowing it is Friday.

This morning Charlie said 'You're a different person on Friday'; and he's right.

However, Charlie said yesterday that if I stand in the light of that colorful new lamp, my hair looks red, and that makes me look like a different person too...

Uh - does that mean my usual self is BOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGG? Probably.

Oops - I started reading email in another session and now I'm out of time. TTFN!


Comments:
I'm watching the CREEPIEST kids dvd ever right now. I bought a few super cheap dvd's on ebay that had baby songs...it shows babies and toddlers with singing mouths edited in. It's so gross! Savi likes the songs but I hate the video. That's what I get for being CHEAP! haha
 
There's a good children's album called "Welcoming Children Into The World" that the producers of "Sound and Spirit" put together. Dan Zane's children's CD's are good, too, especially "Sea Music", "House Party", "Family Dance" or "Night Time".
 
I'm expecting Savi and I get Yoda kitty. Too big a shock before coffee.
 
hahahaha!! That made me laugh out loud Nancy =D
 
Hi Everyone--Have a happy weekend! We went to see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"--it's good, a little long, good acting and photography, altho the story line is a little strange. We're going to snuggle downstairs before the wood stove for the rest of the evening.
 
Hi everybody!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?