Wednesday, January 21, 2009

 

Day 1067 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Here's another cute photo of Savannah and the puppies.

I'm sure she's thinking 'Just my size!'

I booked my airfare last night to be in Rhode Island for Savannahs first birthday in March. I hope it doesn't snow - fingers crossed!

Hey - I dreamed (dreamt?) last night that I had an operation, and didn't have to go back to the hospital because I had 'dissolving sutures'.

I went home and got into bed (even though the pillowcase wasn't on the pillow - what does THAT mean?).

I looked in my dream dictionary, and it says 'You will be faced with a significant challenge if you dream of undergoing an operation.'

The funny thing is - I don't remember what they REMOVED during the operation! Gall bladder, appendix, brain? I don't know! That bugs me!

Well, I guess I'll limp into work and try to recuperate - TTFN!

Comments:
Did you look up pillowcase too? That's a funny dream, Mamma! You SHOULD be dreaming about bday parties! I am SO SO SO excited you will be here for Savi's 1st bday! Grammy, you coming too????
 
Karen, you had a sympathy appendectomy (sp?)for Gil.

I should know but what date is the big ONE?
 
Not anonymous--what is the matter with me?
 
Yes, I'll be coming for Savi's Number One, maybe Gil, too! Today's picture is sooo cute! She looks like she wants to hold those puppies down so they don't jump on her! Karen, your dreams are a puzzle, but they seem to end well!
I spoke with Marcia today who sprained her rt. ankle yesterday as she was coming down stairs on her way to the boat (on Nantucket), carrying a suitcase and something else and her backpack too. She's OK after being seen at the ER in Hyannis.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?