Monday, January 19, 2009

 

Day 1065 - Perkatory is Creepatory!

Good Morning, Monday morning blah-gers!

We watched the championship games yesterday, and they were pretty entertaining! I'm pulling for the old guy Kurt Warner in the Superbowl, being closer to my age...

This will be short, because I'd like to leave early and catch up on some things I didn't catch up on last Friday. (of course, I intended to work a little over the weekend, but I didn't).

Followup -remember my blog the other day when I told Charlie he was in 'Perkatory' for having to listen to my perkiness?

Well, there is a Perkatory - a coffee house in PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND! I looked for a website, and they have a VERY weird myspace page instead.

Go there at your own risk.

http://www.myspace.com/perkatorycoffeehouse

Buddy Joe suggests that one of my Rhode Island readers go take a photo of the place for the blog!

Gotta go! Have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Wow, that was a different sort of coffeehouse...
 
How unusual, a perkatory in Prov--not a bad name for a coffee house. We're going to Starbucks this morning as Gil has a routine Dr's appmt in Lewiston. Yummy decaf peppermint-mocha latte! We had 8" of snow yesterday and Gil's son-in-law will be over to snowblow the driveway. In the meantime we will drive out in the truck through a huge snowbank left by the plow. Remember to do your "service to others" today in memory of Martin Luther King Jr!
 
It says Perkatory is in the process of relocating, so no pictures...sorry! Looked like a cool place though. They had a street window for service after midnight, and they kept carrots in there for the police horses. funny!
 
Checking out and photographng Perkatory sounds like a good mission for Evan.
 
Karen, if you go to google images and put in perkatory coffee, there are lots of pics. Might be quicker than waiting for one of us "not so perky people" to go over and take a picture. It's right next door to a place called "Club Hell"!
 
How appropriate!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?