Saturday, January 17, 2009

 

Day 1063 - Stuck in Perk-atory....

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

I've been awake and bubbly since 5am, though we napped off and on till 6:30. Charlie is very patient with me when I am over-enthusiastic about the weekend.

I told him he was 'Stuck in Perk-atory' this morning, having to listen to my chatter and incessant bad jokes. First he laughed, then he said 'Take a NAP!'

Buddy Joe said something once about me 'Walking down the hall, FLINGING good cheer'. He's right!

Sometimes I am too perky for my own good. That's Perk-atory - a Twilight Zone of cheer, too early in the morning.

A former manager nicknamed me 'Pollyanna'.

One of the water aerobics teachers calls me 'Sunshine'. (I have also been called 'Suzy Sunshine')

Guess I'd better go hit the water and hope some of this Perky-ness washes off!

TTFN!

Comments:
Good Morning Sunshine! Glad you're feeling perky. I'm not..haha! It's 9 degrees, the baby slept awful and I don't feel like hunting down all the programs that I need to install on the new computer. blah blah blah...
okay, that enough grumbling. Have a great weekend!
 
oh, and your lamp is the same one I bought for Jen's room...for $20 at Target...you got a great buy!
 
What a small world, that we ended up with the same lamps! Charlie doesn't like the varied colored shades, but I like it just fine. xxxx
 
Karen, you've heard this story before: when you were little I would hear you in the morning saying "One, two, three, out I go" as you bounded out of bed ready for the day! Some things never change. I think that is a good quality, but 5am on a Saturday, well, maybe not! Another cold day here, already back to almost below zero, but tomorrow will warm up a little with another snow storm. I can't wait for more snow, oh boy! Heather, I was looking on flikr and noticing how cute the puppies are. Hope to see Savi in that red jacket on the blog soon!
 
You think the puppies are CUTE Grammy?? Wow! They must be super cute then! haha!!! =)
 
On Friday I sent the red coat photo to the office fan club and just sent the one with the 2 puppies--cute cute cute!

Karen I have perky photos of you as a little girl. There was an adult period when you weren't as perky-- but living with Charlie is sure to make a gal perky--
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?