Thursday, January 15, 2009

 

Day 1061 - Birthday plus one

Greetings, Bloggy Workin for the Weekenders!

Here is 'Little Miss Adorable', looking all grown up in her jogging suit. Hey - I'd like one just like that.

I had a great birthday yesterday, and here it is, almost the weekend already.

A few people got together and SANG Happy Birthday to me at work, and it was very off-key and hilarious.

I said 'Thank you. Don't EVER do that again!'

Hey - changing subjects - I am not going to wait for Sunday to tell you about the new church sign I passed on my birthday.

It reads - 'Don't give up. Moses was once a basket case!'

Let's see - I opened another birthday present last night; a Black and Decker 750 watt blender that has a 'smoothie' setting. I like to make smoothies now and then, and my 'other' blender doesn't crush ice well, so I wanted a stronger model. It came with both a glass jar and a stainless steel one for ice cream shakes and things. Thanks, Charlie!

Hey - changing subjects again. I was in 'Big Lots' yesterday and guess who was singing on their background music? David Archuletta, who I had just mentioned! Small world, eh?

Well - have a nice Thursday, and remember, tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Comments:
Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday! And what a darling photo of our little Savi stepping out into the world at 10 months! Our thermometer is telling a chilling story at -18! But our house is toasty warm, we are grateful for that! Even the South is cold!
 
Not cold in California--60's here and higher in San Diego where lucky Eric lives. I will be punished for gloating about our weather when I move back to Maine.

Savi is so cute as always. Hope I'll see her in July.
 
Our computer crashed last night. We lost everything. Thank goodness most of my pictures were already on flickr, but there were tons that weren't, and of course all my documents and whatnot... computers stink sometimes. grrrrrrrrrr
 
Terrible news about your computer, Heather! That makes me worry that we also need to have a way to backup our files...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?