Wednesday, January 14, 2009

 

Day 1060 - Happy Birthday to ME!

Greetings, Bloggy Celebrants!

Look at this picture! A birthday hot air balloon!

No, I'm not thirty - be quiet about that.

I've had a lovely birthday already, and I'm saving one more present for after work.

Thank you, Family and Friends, for all the nice birthday cards!

Thank you, Charlie, for my presents! One of my gifts is a three tier porcelain dip/relish bowl set. I had actually bought one and the bowls were broken, so I had to take it back. Charlie went out and found another! Thank you thank you!

Cheryl, you rascal! Your gift was brilliant!

Cheryl sent me a magazine with a picture taped over it of Randy Johnson. Cheryl knows I think Randy Johnson is very... unappealing.

On the picture she wrote - 'Kiss the frog to reveal the handsome prince'.

And behold! Behind the photo of Randy Johnson was a big picture of Hugh Jackman (aka Wolverine), who she knows I like.

Charlies comment 'You might need some time alone with that magazine'. Very funny, Charlie!

TTFN and have a nice day, even if it isn't YOUR birthday!


Comments:
Happy Birthday Mamma!!! Big birthday hugs from Savi and me! **squish**
We love you!!!!!!!!
 
Happy Birthday, Karen!! How well I remember the evening you were born---a very happy occasion and the same for every day of your many eventful, fun-loving years! Your birthday gifts sound awesome! Enjoy!
Much much love from me and "Daddy" Gil!
 
Many happy returns of the day, dear sister,
I thought I'd best sit down and say happy birthday before I go and COLOR my hair, yes indeed, more than a few gray hairs on this babe!
You, however, seem to roll on through the years without the usual symptoms of aging...hmmm? May you always be so blessed.

And please, no fabricated LIST of symptoms if THAT is what your're thinking of!
 
Karen HAPPY HAPPY Birthday. Love the Randy Johnson photo joke! I will be seeing a lot of him this year since he will be pitching for our SF Giants.

Yes you do seem to be ageless, Karen---it's your bright spirit!
 
anonymous is me--too anxious to push the publish key.
 
Hi Karen, I was going to call you tonight, but got waylaid by traveling and by budget problems at work. I'll give you a call soon. Love you! Happy B-day, hope you had a good one.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?