Tuesday, January 13, 2009

 

Day 1059 - Idol-ationism!

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Monday is over, and tonight is the American Idol season premiere.

Do you watch American Idol? If you are a hater, better go away and wait for tomorrows blog.

By the way - I saw a Christmas CD by Elliott Yamin (former contestant) at Goodwill the other day, so someone is marketing his music.

I bought (cheaply) a few Clay Aiken cds, but they weren't good enough to listen to more than once, sad to say.

I hear David Archuleta released an album in November, but I haven't heard it.

What to expect this season? The New York Times says there will be more hope and less humiliation. I am good with that!

http://nytimes.com/2009/01/13/arts/television/13idol.html?8dpc

Eeek! Gotta go! TTFN!


Comments:
Yay for Idol! Will I actually get the TV to watch it or will I be outnumbered? hmmm, we will see....
 
Janet babysat for Savi today. Savi came home with her very first DOLL. She kisses it, hugs it and bounces it on the floor. haha! I'm shocked that she likes it already. Thought that would come when she was a bit older...It's pretty cute though!

Happy Bday soon!!!!!
 
How adorable! xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?