Saturday, January 10, 2009

 

Day 1056 - The weekend is here!

Greetings, and welcome to the Bloggy Infirmary!

Heather is sick, Gilbert is sick, and I just didn't want to write 'Greetings, Bloggy Sickos'. It doesn't sound right.

Get well, Heather!

Get well, Gilbert!

I just got up long enough to write the blog, grab a foame' latte' and go back to bed and read for a little bit.

I'll get back up in an hour to go to water aerobics, then the grocery store.

TTFN, get well, and have a nice Saturday!


Comments:
thanks mamma!
 
Gil is having a rest right now, then I'll pass along your get well wishes, Karen. I'm sure he will say "Thanks"! He did get out today as we walked next door to his father's house to check the oil in the oil tank--half full. It was below zero this morning, and gone up to 16 in early afternoon. Supposed to snow again late tonight, what a surprise! Glad to hear you were having an extra hour of rest this morning! And Heather, get better soon!
 
Get well, you sickos! (that word is your fault karen)

One of my best memories from childhood was spending hours looking out my bedroom window at the moon shining on the pristine snow with a mountain background.

I hate to say this but it's sunny in the 60's and getting warmer!! It has been cold (around 50) for a few weeks.
 
Get well, you sickos! (that word is your fault karen)

One of my best memories from childhood was spending hours looking out my bedroom window at the moon shining on the pristine snow with a mountain background.

I hate to say this but it's sunny in the 60's and getting warmer!! It has been cold (around 50) for a few weeks.
 
Hey, is there an echo in here?
 
Hey, is there an echo in here?
 
Funny, guys! Just for that, I won't delete the duplicates...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?