Friday, January 09, 2009

 

Day 1055 - FRIDAY, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's FRIDAY! You know what to do - march in a circle like Savannah is doing, chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Savannah looks like she's saying 'RRrrrraaaahhhh!'

Heather - I love the new video, by the way!

It's cold outside right now, but we had a few warmer days earlier in the week and evidently some bugs hatched.

Charlie has a few bites (bug unknown) and this morning I looked at him and said 'How are your insect hickeys doing'?

I am very happy it's Friday, and (of course) have a lot to do today to catch up before I can call it quits for the week.

Better get at it!

TTFN! Rrrrrrraaaaaaahhhh!


Comments:
Happy Friday! I'm home sick. SOOO not fun when the munchkin is hyper and crazy. I sent Evan to Dad's so at least I don't have to leave the house...but man, I feel CRAPPY!!!!! More snow tomorrow. Sure is winter this year.
Sorry you can't get the videos to work Nancy!! =(
 
So cute seeing Savi walking! Sorry you are sick, Heather; get well soon! I haven't tried to watch the video--extra things to do with Gil not driving. He's much better, but on an antibiotic for a urinary tract infection from having a catheter. I guess it is cold all over, even in TN! It is zero degrees right now with a beautiful moon shining on the white landscape. More of that white stuff predicted tomorrow night, ugh!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?