Monday, January 05, 2009

 

Day 1051 - Monday AGAIN

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Savannah is looking at us like we're all aliens... and maybe we are!

Maybe it's not really Monday but we're in the Twilight Zone!

Maybe we're in an alien spaceship and they're going to study us in our work environment!

Maybe I'm just babbling because I don't have much to talk about!

I've taken all the ornaments off the Christmas tree except for birds and pine cones.

I'm going to see what it looks like in the 'art room' - and if it doesn't enhance the room, we'll have to get it back into the box. (dread) If it looks good, I'll leave it in there - greenery is greenery, we'll see.

We have a new person starting today and I need to meet her at orientation and take her to lunch.

Gotta go! TTFN!


Comments:
This is the grumpiest picture ever and I LOVE IT! She's so funny! Getting such a little attitude now. haha!
Vacation is over, Jen is back to school today so I'm back to running around a ton. School, Dad's, physical therapy for Dad, back to school =)........ugh, Monday!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?