Sunday, January 04, 2009

 

Day 1050 - It's Sunday - where does the time go?

Greetings, Blogregation!

Here is our little blessing - Savannah, looking like she's concentrating on her balance when walking.

Look at her little feet! PRECIOUS!

Okay, I know I didn't write a blog yesterday - Charlies daughter, son-in-law and grandson came over for the day, so I was busy being a baby hog and making food!

I took a photo of both Charlie AND the baby nodding off in his recliner - but I haven't downloaded it yet.

Charlie and his son-in-law are off hunting this morning, so I am going to go swim and run errands.

I have decided I'd like to get some of those old fashioned Christmas tree lights with big, fat bulbs like we had in the 50's. I don't know if any of the stores still have Christmas clearance, but I 'heard' yesterday at water aerobics that Target still had a lot of stuff. Gotta go over there today.

Speaking of Christmas, I have started taking down my Christmas stuff with great reluctance. Boo Hoo! I've put away several wreaths, wall hangings, Christmas pillows, Christmas blankie, etc. I'll do the tree later today, then I'll be almost done.

Guess I'd better go swim, it's already 8'oclock!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!


Comments:
That little maniac doesnt need to concentrate anymore...she nearly RUNS from room to room. Can't believe she's 10 mo. old this week! I'll be planning a bday soon. ugh! Can't wait to see pics of the little man! Must be adorable!
 
I'm back--and thrilled to see our little angel! That girl is going to be a pistol that's for sure.

Karen, to relive my childhood for Eric, every year I put the larger bulbs on my tree-they are actually inside-outside lights but hard to find the old fashioned kind.

Happy New Year to all!
 
Check out christmaslightsetc.com. They have light sets for 10 bucks, and they seem to have the traditional bulbs in the regular size (I think they call it C7) and also a little bigger (C9). You might have to call them to find out what that C7 and C9 business is. (that's christmas+lights+etc, dot com)
 
Too late to comment, but missed your blog yesterday, Karen--you deserve time off, that's for sure! Glad to see Nancy back again. so little Savi is running now, I'm not surprised! Tomorrow late in the afternoon, Marcia arrives in Portland on a Concord Trailways bus--looking forward to her visit!! We still have the large bulb Christmas tree lights that Gil has used for many years.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?