Friday, January 02, 2009

 

Day 1048 - New Years Day plus one

Greetings, Bloggy 2009-ers!

This is a 'different' sort of 2009 representation - what do you think?

Back to work today, but just for one day, then two days off again. Just like after Christmas.

I don't want to take down the tree - but I guess I have to this weekend.

I don't want to take down the decorations around the house - but I guess I have to this weekend.

Hey - speaking of looking forward to my tax refund -
I already got my 2009 IRS forms in the mail - not my W2s of course, just the packet with the forms and instructions.

Do you think we'll get another round of economic stimulus checks this year? If they want to bail ME out, I'll take it.

Oops - just noticed the time.

Have a great New Years Day plus one - and don't forget to write 2009 on your checks!

TTFN!

Comments:
I've been planning to take down my Xmas stuff for 3 days now. Not a single item has left it's place as of yet. Ugh.
 
Yes, it's difficult to take away the Christmas stuff. I took some away over 3 days, and that seemed easier.
I wrote a couple of checks today and remembered to write 2009, probably because I start a new check register each year and have the 2009 written along the top of the first page. Talked with Nancy today and she's having fun at Lake Tahoe and enjoying the beautiful scenery. I told her she has missed a couple of great pictures of baby Savi!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?