Wednesday, December 31, 2008

 

Day 1046 - New Years Eve!

Greetings, Bloggy Revelers!

Here's OUR New Years Baby, Savannah - playing peek a boo (which Charlie calls Peep-eye, which is a Southern thing).

OMIGOSH -

I was just looking for 'peep-eye' on the web, and people are calling it 'Pee-Pie' for goodness sake. I just don't understand spelling sometimes.

You are Peeping with your EYE, aren't you? I don't peep with anything ELSE, like a PIE, for example, and pee-pie is even worse... (not going there)

Anyway - check out this item for sale which references both pee-pie and peek-a-boo.

Again, I just don't understand...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15178625

I've already apologized this morning to Charlie for kissing Brendan Fraser in my dream last night. He had REALLY long hair, and it was baby fine. (I remember more about his hair than anything else- trust me on that).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Fraser

What are you doing for New Years Eve? Any additional New Years Resolutions you want to share? Care to tell us which movie stars YOU have dreamed about lately?

'Dear Bloggy' is waiting for your comments!

Happy New Year everyone - Blog at ya next year!


Comments:
Happy New Year everyone! Savannah is ending the year as beautiful as ever! I vote to stick with peek-a-boo! Hey, it's snowing today in Maine! We're leaving shortly with Mary Ann and Ray for an overnight New Year's party at the Town and Country in Gorham, NH. The eve and breakfast meals are excellent and the dancing even better. We'll think of all of you at midnight! Some good news--Marcia's coming Monday for a couple of days. Oh, also New Year's day is Kelly's birthday!
 
Happy Birthday Kelly! Happy New Year Everyone! It's snowing here too. 2-4" expected so I get to cancel Dad's physical therapy appt. and relax at home all day. Yay me! And yay Marcia! That's great that she'll be visiting you, Grammy. (stop here and see Savi on your way to or from??)

I also vote for peek-a-boo. I had to resist the urge to email the Etsy person and tell them to change the pee-pie. Gross!!

Can't believe it's a brand new year already. Savi's almost 1! Where does the time go???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?