Monday, December 29, 2008

 

Day 1044 - New Years Eve Minus 2

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Here's an adorable photo of Miss Savannah on Christmas Eve. She's a lot cuter than MONDAY is.

Yesterday I felt like I 'have arrived' at a place where riches flow.

I allowed myself to use up extra sheets (aka be wasteful) using one of those peel-and-roll sticky lint roller devices - all just to get the lint off two velvet pillows. They look lovely now.

I feel positively sinful using up those lint roller sheets! Now WHY do I care? If I use up the whole darn thing, I can go buy another one! Are you ridiculously cheap about stupid things? I am!

New Years Resolution #1: Give myself permission to waste lint roller sheets. I'll go a step further and include dryer sheets too.

New Years Resolution #2: Give myself permission to throw away or give away stuff I don't like or don't use. I have stockpiles of STUFF, and I need to give it away or throw it away.

New Years Resolution #3: Admit to myself that my eyes are getting OLD and invest in a pair of reading glasses that cost over $1.

New Years Resolution #4: Give myself permission to make and break resolutions all year long. ANYTIME is the right time to TRY AGAIN!

TTFN and have a great Monday!


Comments:
I am very much like you when it comes to the lint roller. That's funny!!!!! My roller is sitting in front of me now covered in nastiness, but i won't rip off the sheet because it MIGHT still have enough stickiness to de-lint another tiny spot. silly.
 
What makes us do THAT??? Rip off the sheet! Or two! Or three! How extravagant!!!
 
I feel the same way about using up the lint roller sheets--must have started with me who never stopped hearing about the depression, and have lived with a scarcity mentality ever since! Going on to something reasonable, what a beautiful picture of Savannah Lynn! Karen if you could have seen her waving to us last Fri. you would hop the next plane to Prov! Life is good around our little Savi! What a good job Heather and Mike are doing, and sister, Jen, too!
 
I haven't even SEEN Savi, much less get a wave.

I overuse lint sheets too.
 
I will get a video of her waving to you, Nancy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?