Wednesday, December 17, 2008

 

Day 1032 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

Here's Savi Santa, bringing good cheer to all. It really looks cute when she is reaching for the camera. I love that dress.

Heather - I also love the walking video! Awesome!

Not much to talk about...

Our team had a Christmas Potluck luncheon yesterday at work - I brought a crock pot full of Hawaiian (teriyaki/pineapple) meatballs (Sams Club) and everyone enjoyed them.

My manager said 'You always bring the best food, you must be a great cook!'.

Here is a link if you want to read about them.

http://aidells.com/community/archive/issues/0306.html

We had a 'Dirty Santa' gift exchange also - where you can choose a wrapped gift someone brings in, or steal someone's gift that has already been opened.

That was fun, and I ended up with a Dockers shoulder bag (kind of an overnight bag) with a matching hanging toiletry kit. Anyone that knows me knows I like to travel with a hanging toiletry kit. Now I have a large one for big trips and a small one for small trips.

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!


Comments:
hooray for hanging toiletries!!!
 
Another beautiful picture of little Savi in a beautiful dress! Karen, those Hawaiian meatballs sound delicious. Remember Timmy's 10th birthday is today, and so is Uncle Doug's. 5-6" of snow today cancelled our trip to Boston to see Gil's granddaughter and her husband which was very disappointing. We got up at 5am to get ready to drive to Portland and it was snowing hard, plus snowy travel predicted for most of the way to Boston. Yesterday they had cancelled the train we were supposed to take, so we would have been on a charter bus. I let Gil decide because I wouldn't even have driven to Portland if I were the driver! We went to the post office and the bank about 3:30, then to Dunkin Donuts and there were trucks with snowplow attachmens all over the place! Looks like another Maine winter. Gil is out with the snowblower for the 2nd time today.
 
In reference to yesterday's blog, my Ipod earplugs won't fit on my left ear well. Just thought you'd want to know.
 
Does this mean the Hempels have weird ears?
 
Nancy - that would be yes. When a doctor needs to look in my ears, they have to use the child's size ear-thingy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?