Tuesday, December 09, 2008

 

Day 1024 - Christmas presents

Greetings, Bloggy Twofer Tuesdayers!

Check out Miss Savannahs gaze as she gets an eyeful of Cheryls JEWELRY...

That's my grand-girl! Wide eyed and wondering if she'd get away with grabbing it.

She's thinking 'Will anyone notice if I KEEP this for ME?'

That expression is priceless! Too cute!

Changing subjects...

I didn't sleep very well last night. I can feel it this morning.

I woke up at 2am because I remembered (7 hours later) that I'd left a couple items in one of those silver 'freezer keeper' bags in my car after stopping at the store! What a dumbo, and why did I remember THEN?

So up I went, put on shoes, went out to the car, put away those couple of items, and went back to bed.

When I finally got back to sleep, I had this crazy dream of renting a multi-level suite (a really fancy one), and having some people (two couples!) sneak in and stay on the lower floor that we weren't using.

I couldn't get them to leave, so I stole their car remote for vengeance and figured that would cost them a couple hundred bucks to replace.

Have a nice Tuesday! TTFN!

Comments:
Great dream Mamma! You do have some funny ones!
Evan took Me & Savi to breakfast this morning. She ate like a champ. Scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage and biscuit all diced up on her little plate. She shoveled that stuff in like she hadn't eaten in years. Yummmo! Then, with full bellies, we ran some errands~~thanks for answering your cell, Mamma! =)
 
Babies do love jewelry. They only like me because of the jewelry I think.

Karen, your dreams are telling me you don't want invasions of your privacy and space.
 
Thank you, Doctor Nancy! ;-)
 
Hi everyone! No time to blog! Maybe tomorrow. Adorable picture of Savi, and very interesting dream, Karen!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?