Friday, December 05, 2008

 

Day 1020 - TGIF!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday, beautiful Friday!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!' You know you mean it!

Here is another cute photo from Thanksgiving week.

The festive cup she is chewing on was a present from Cheryl.

Uh... Savannah - the other end of the cup is the one most normally used!

Just a quick story from the mall yesterday - I went at lunchtime to do a little Christmas shoppage.

You know the 'vultures' (both male and female) that stand at sales kiosks and accost people with perfume or health products or whatever?

They annoy me because they invade my personal space and try to sell me something I'm not interested in.

I avoided one of them who approached me with perfume. I looked him in the eye and said 'ALLERGIC'. He pulled away from me like I'd hit him with pepper spray. I was happy.

Another woman said 'Good afternoon, mademoiselle'. The use of 'mademoiselle' made me smile. That was a deadly mistake. She took that opportunity to stalk me and say 'Are those your natural nails?' and try to lead me over to her kiosk.

I said 'I have to get back to work', and walked on.

Hmmm.... Maybe pepper spray would be a good idea....

TTFN and have a nice Friday!

Comments:
Those people in the malls are even more aggressive than usual this year. It's a drag even to walk from one end to the other.

Savannah is very cute and beautiful, I'll have to go and see her sometime.
 
Pepper spray would be a great idea! I HATE those people! I hate the smell of most mall stores these days. I can't walk through the mall itself without leaving with a huge migraine. All the teen clothing stores are so heavily perfumed you can't walk in without some sort of gas mask. Why do they DO THAT?????
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?