Monday, December 01, 2008

 

Day 1016 - Happy December!


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Savannah is saying 'Shush - stop complaining about Mondays already'.

Isn't this a cute hat?

My mother bought the hat at the church bazaar and Savannah was trying it on- Heather would never deliberately dress her in a pink hat and a red sweater.

I just want to make that perfectly clear...

One quick story, then off to work. We might get some snow today. My Honda CRV 4 door color white may kick into four wheel drive! Whoo Hoo!

Here's the story...

When I was at the movies the other day, I noticed a family who was exiting their movie. The first thing they did was head to the restrooms as a group.

The little boy in the family (maybe four or five years old), when faced with a restroom stop with Mom vs. Dad, said LOUDLY - 'I don't wanna go with YOU - YOU TAKE TOO LONG!'

He wanted to go with Dad, where evidently the process was faster! Ha!

Have a nice Monday and Happy December!

Comments:
Thanks for the clear up on the color fopaux =) haha! Cute story about the little boy! I can't wait till Savi starts saying funny kid stuff. (although that will also mean she's saying not so funny stuff too. grrrr)
We put up the christmas tree last night and a few of the xmas decorations. Yay!!
 
Don't be too anxious for the funny kid stuff--it can be very embarassing because they hear everyting you say and often repeat it in pubic.

Pink and red--I was shopping for a Christmas outfit (50% - 70% off everywhere this weekend!) and there was an adorable dress with a pink on one-half of the v-top and the rest of the dress was red. I just couldn't accept that pink and red.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?