Thursday, November 13, 2008

 

Day 998 - My last day of work this week

Greetings, Bloggy Thursdayers!

Here is our newest voter with her 'I voted' sticker on. Heather - she looks SO much like her daddy in this photo, even her expression!! That's amazing.

Today is my last day of work this week till Monday.

Tomorrow morning VERY early I am leaving for Gatlinburg and the mountains for my annual 'getaway girl trip' with the gals from my former work.

There are TEN of us going this year (a record), and the cabin we stay in is unbelievably nice. It has a theatre room and free movies to watch!

We'll be there till Sunday, but I'll write some blogs tonight to publish while I am away, because I'm going to hit the '1000 days of blogging' mark and I won't even be here!

That's kind of funny, isn't it?

Thank goodness I can write a blog in advance and publish it on the day I choose.

Gotta run, folks! TTFN!

Comments:
She does look so much like her Dad....and kind of like a linebacker in that picture!! Funny!

Have a great trip!
 
Very cute picture, she looks like she has her hand in her pocket. She needs some tools or something. Or a baseball hat.
 
Savi is her Daddy's daughter in this picture! Karen have a wonderful weekend--hope it is still warm!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?