Friday, November 07, 2008

 

Day 992 - FRIDAY!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Hey Heather! I dreamed last night that Savannah could talk! She could say some words to songs, and she said clearly 'You're kidding me!' Ha!

I'm running way late - I needed to send some email this morning. In addition, Charlie left early to go hunting so I had to make the bed by myself and fix my foame' vanilla latte' by myself. Life is tough, isn't it?

I put some milk in my Lord of the rings Legolas thermos to bring to work for my coffee there. Sometimes I use the instant nonfat dry milk, and sometimes I bring milk to work.

I should bring some cereal in too. I have instant oatmeal at work, but I get cravings for cereal and then never eat it.

Rock and Roll, Dudes and Dudettes! TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Friday!!!!! Great Grammy day. I have some early morning errands and then me and Savi are running to Lyn's for a visit. Wish Lyn wasn't working! =(

Can't wait for Grammy Gigi to be here too!!! I wouldn't be surprised if she was talking by then, Mom!
 
Lord of the rings Legolas thermos, that's cute...
 
No time to blog--baby Savi and Heather are here! Karen you won't believe how she's grown, and such a personality!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?