Thursday, November 06, 2008

 

Day 991 - Survivor Night!



Greetings, Bloggy Thirstin for Thursdayers!

Gosh - is it really Thursday already? I have a lot to do before the end of the week.

I don't think I've put this photo on the blog before. Look at her cute little concerned face! What expression!

Survivor night tonight!

That means it is 'chili salad' night, or 'walkaway taco' night, or whatever you want to call our Thursday dinner.

I put tortilla chips or fritos in a bowl, then layer chili, cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa, and sour cream on top (sometimes black olives but I am out of those). It is a food masterpiece.

Uncompensated endorsement: Have you tried the Archer Farms 'blue corn with flax seed' organic tortilla chips that Target sells? They are excellent, AND a reasonable price.

The Archer Farms Fair Trade Single Origin organic 'Tierra Del Sol' coffee is excellent too, I bring that in to work sometimes.

EEk! It's 6:08 - gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
I like the two sets of arms coming out the side there...
 
Thursday means that tomorrow is Friday!! We get to see Great-Grammy Peggy on Friday! Yay! Off to check on Dad one last time for today. I'm setting up his food as much as possible this week, but hopefully he will start doing more by himself as the days go on so my job isn't so constant and exhausting! I've already been there this morning to make food, clean and do a few other things. Too much stuff! :/ errrr
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?