Sunday, November 02, 2008

 

Day 987 - Did you change your clocks yet?

Greetings, Bloggy Clock Watchers!

Did you 'fall back' an hour last night?

It takes me FOREVER to change the clock in my car, I always forget how!

Miss Savannah looks like she's concentrating on telling time - or on something anyway!

We have a fish fry to go to this afternoon in Clarksville, TN - a good 60 miles or more from here. Good thing gas prices have gone down.

The MEN cook fish, french fries and hushpuppies (cornmeal fritters) in gas powered fryers that they set up in the driveway. The women bring salads and snacks and desserts. It's a fun time!

I am bringing sausage balls as an appetizer - you make them with hot sausage, sharp cheddar cheese, and Bisquick baking mix. I did buy the 'Healthy Heart' lower fat Bisquick mix, but they are loaded with calories.

I need to catch up on laundry, but I may not get time for any laundry today.

It was in the mid 70's today and will be for several days. I need to wear some of my summer clothes and bring a light jacket for later.

Gotta go! Have a great Sunday, change your clocks and change your calendars!


Comments:
We changed our clocks, but Savi still woke up at yesterdays 7, now 6 =) Oh well. Shes sleepy again already. Time to pop in a cd & let her nap. 2 more days till Dad comes home. Lots to do! Have fun at the fish fry!
 
A day when guys cook is a great day.

Uh Karen, waste of time for healthy bisquix. Sausage and cheese destroys and pretension of healthy.
 
Savannah is so photogenic. She looks so lovely! Now I know what hushpuppies are, and how good those sausage balls sound, except I would use mild sausage. Good point Nancy about the Bisquick! Good luck to Steve G. on his return home Tues from the nursing home. That's going to be tough!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?