Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Day 1015 - How about a little ham with that cheese?

Greetings, Blogregation!

Here is one of my very favorite photos from Thanksgiving week.

Savannah couldn't smile any bigger if she tried - her whole face is smiling! Just too adorable for words.

Sorry for chopping off the top of Savannahs head, my bad.

She is wearing a gorgeous sweater that Aunt Nancy sent her - it is so grown up looking I would wear that myself!

Charlie and I are leaving shortly for the health club, then grocery shopping. Maybe I'll have time later today to send Heather some of my favorite pictures.

By the way - I enjoyed 'Twilight' yesterday and look forward to the sequel! (They'd better make one!)

TTFN!

Comments:
That IS an adorable picture! Can't wait to see more! (whenever you have time...don't rush!)

Glad you liked the movie. Guess I will have to see it now, too!
 
Love that smile! Heather, thanks so much for allowing us to see you and Savi every day! Now we're in withdrawal mode! We got back to Maine about 6pm last night and found that our area had a snowstorm Fri morning, enough so it is still on the driveway and the lawn! Too early!!
 
My sweater! And a big smile. What could be better. Heather, isn't it 12 months? My sister said 18.

I do not plan to see Twilight but I did check out the hero in the babe issue of People.
 
yes, the sweater is 12 months. Her dress on Thanksgiving was 18 mo =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?