Friday, November 28, 2008

 

Day 1013 - Turkage plus one!

Greetings, Bloggy Thanksgiving Recuperators!

I am still digesting - how about you?

My plane leaves at 7:45am this morning, so it's off to the airport for a (hopefully) smooth and NON-DELAYED flight.

I hope I don't have anyone sitting in the middle seat tomorrow - I might need the extra room to stretch out and sleep.

We had a wonderful dinner yesterday and Thanksgiving was extra special with the family. And I am REALLY thankful!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Lyn and Steve for your hospitality this week.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Heather and Savi and Evan for coming to visit every single day.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Mom and Gil for driving all the way from Maine to see us and bring us lobster.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Cheryl for being such a great friend.

I will have time to recuperate this weekend from my trip, then back to work on Monday.

TTFN!

Comments:
We miss you already!!!!!!!!!
 
Karen, enjoyed all of your reports. I wish I could have joined you. But I had a good dinner and visit with Tim Flaherty's family. The competing baby was there yesterday (I told you Tim and I exchange photos of Phoebe and Savi) -- she's 11 weeks old, cute but OF COURSE not as cute as Savi. I just clicked on flickr--I knew Heather would have Thanksgiving photos of Savi! Wonderful photos as always.

I am wearing the animal print Chico's top you gave me to see La Boheme tonight and am thinking of you. Love to Charlie who now won't be ALONE.
 
Hi everyone! I'm home, safe and sound, and making stuffing (yes, again) so Charlie can enjoy some!

And yes, he's not ALONE anymore!
 
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Karen for coming here to see us! We always miss you! Charlie, too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?