Thursday, November 27, 2008

 

Day 1012 - Happy Turkey Day!


Greetings, Bloggy Thanks-givers,

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's time to start stuffing the turkey and a race to see who falls asleep on the sofa first!

I sent out a card that said 'Today is the first day of the REST of your TURKEY'.

I feel terrible when I don't have any leftover turkey, by the way.

I LOVE turkey and I don't usually make them except for Thanksgiving or Christmas!

We had an outstanding Turkey-Eve Thanksgiving dinner at Heather's in-laws yesterday. I can't begin to list all the food, but I'll try...

Somehow we consumed several kinds of bread, two kinds of stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, squash, turnip, broccoli, corn, salad, ham, turkey, and a million desserts.

We will have a similar menu today with the addition of a pork pie, chips and dip, and peas and onions. No corn, no green bean casserole (in case you were wondering).

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Preparing for another "pig-out" day, and hopefully we will all be thankful for the abundance this Thanksgiving, not only of food, but the abundant love of family and for our blessings of health. Thanks be to God! And special thanks for our little Savi darling!
 
Round two! Bring it onnnn! I'm ready to eat, I think Savi is too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?