Monday, November 24, 2008

 

Day 1009 - Monday Morning and No Blahs!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

Look at this darling girl - and yes, in case you are wondering, I got to hold her and squeeze her yesterday!

She even slept for a little while on my lap, then hollered when she woke up in a strange place. ;-)

I brought her an assortment of 'Grammy Goodies'. Books, puppets, and a purple Monster outfit I bought on Halloween clearance. I MUST have a picture of her in that outfit.

I took a lot of pictures yesterday. I am sure most of them are not as adorable as this one, but I am hopeful!

Today my mother is arriving from Maine, and we'll be working on our Thanksgiving menu.

I have finished the first two books in that 'Sookie Stackhouse' series. I only have one more! Eeek! I'm going to have to hit the bookstore later this week or at the airport.

The morning is zooming by, and I have to get in the shower, so TTFN!

Comments:
Jen was really excited about the extra 'true blood' book! I am too, can't wait to read it since the series ended last night until summer. We are both super bummed.

i'm off soon to take Jen to pick classes for next trimester, then I'm running to Dads to do regular morning stuff. I should be off to see all of YOU by noon, I HOPE!!!
xoxoxox
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?