Friday, November 21, 2008

 

Day 1006 - Pass the Fritters, please!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

I have 'Frittered' away my blogging time this morning... Sorry about that!

First, the trash can in the master bath was full (I emptied both a shampoo and a creme rinse bottle, and we changed out the toothpaste). I took out the trash and replaced the bag, frittering away precious blogging time.

Then, my bangs needed trimming before my trip tomorrow. More time frittering.

After that, the hand towel needed replacing.

Then, I remembered something to put in my suitcase.

Then, I thought about laundry I would need to wash tonight.

Then, I did a movie review and wondered what I did with 'Pinocchio'. I must have let someone borrow it.

Anyway - no time to march in a circle - I'm running late with a mean case of the fritters...

Comments:
Yay for tomorrow! To anyone interested in calling me, Savi ate my cell phone and it is now deceased. =( Until I get a new one, my cell calls are being forwarded to my house phone which is only convenient when I am IN the house. Not very often. There is a machine though, so if anyone needs me, you can still use my cell #. So sad for my poor poor phone.
 
O m'gosh--I wondered why you didn't return my call today, Heather! I guess you'll call when you get home. And Karen, I'm frittering time away every day, and realizing my trip to Prov is only 3 days away (Monday the 24th). Hope the weather cooperates for both of us! See you soon! Loved yesterday's picture of Savi which I didn't have time to see yesterday because of making chicken pies for the annual chicken pie supper in W Paris and going up there to work (Gil, too). And I don't think I told you on the phone that Eleanor's brother, Ivan, died the first of the week at age 82. A life well-lived.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?