Thursday, November 20, 2008

 

Day 1005 - Thanksgiving packing


Greetings, Bloggy Wish-it-were-Fridayers!

Here is another adorable picture of Miss Savannah.

I'm running late this morning because I was selecting Disney movies to bring to her.

I also have various Disney music CDs, but I have to look for those as well. I'm running out of time to look!

I breathed a big sigh of relief a few minutes ago when I realized I was flying on Southwest and could bring two suitcases! Thank heavens.

I am bringing homemade jam with me. The packaging takes up half of one suitcase with a tub and a box so they won't get broken.

I haven't finished going through my movies, but I am definitely bringing (as long as I can find them):

Lady and the Tramp
Sleeping Beauty
Dumbo
Bambi
Bambi II
Lion King
Finding Nemo
Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Cinderella
Monsters, Inc

Gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
Yay yay yay!!! Savi is gonna love those movies! (so is Jen!!) I'm having a sleepover bday party for Jen this Saturday. A houseful of girls...should be interesting...then Grandma Gigi!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?