Monday, November 17, 2008

 

Day 1002 - Monday morning AGAIN!

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Here is a photo I took yesterday morning in Wears Valley, TN. (I was driving down 321 on the way back home). Gorgeous!

You can see the snow and frost on the upper third of the mountain.

I'm sorry the photo isn't perfectly clear, but the weather was still foggy and gray with snow flurries off and on yesterday morning.

It's about 250 miles door to door (each way) from the cabin we stay in to my house. I stopped once each way for a pit stop and an additional time to buy gas. Thank heavens for the reduction in gas prices, my fill up on the way there was $16, and $20 on the way home. $36 in gas for a beautiful mountain weekend? No problemo!

Of course I did some shopping too! We also went on a scenic Christmas light trolley tour one night.

We watched lots of movies, ate way too much, and generally had a great time! I have unpacked my suitcase and started packing for Thanksgiving week in New England. I leave Saturday afternoon!

TTFN and have a great Monday!


Comments:
Sounds like a great weekend!! Now its our turn! Come on home! =}
 
Good time and good gas mileage--what could be better? Only thing better is to see you in Prov.!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?