Thursday, October 30, 2008

 

Day 984 - Halloween Eve


Greetings and Happy Halloween Eve!

Did you buy your candy yet?

Here's a 'fall photo creation' that Heather made - good photo-shopping, Heather!

I was asked yesterday whether I had eaten some of my Halloween candy.

I explained yes, I had; that the neighbor next door has a nut allergy, so I 'HAD' to eat the candy that had nuts in it to prevent her from being exposed to it.

They said that was a very original EXCUSE for eating my Halloween candy. Tee Hee.

Ooops - just got email about a work issue - gotta go. Happy Halloween Eve!

Comments:
Savi's expression says "Not sitting with those pumpkins again, Mommie!" She is so adorable! Well I have an early morning hair apptmt, so goodbye!
 
I love photoshop. =) That little stinker was awake most of the night. We were in the livingroom playing at 3:30! Now, of course, she's passed out cold when it IS time to be awake. Today we are going to NH with Aunty Michelle and Julia to see the WIGGLES! Those people frighten me, but Savi should get a kick out of it...or at least out of all the other kids!
Thanks Grandma Gigi and Great Grandma Peggy for the halloween cards!!! xoxxo
 
Today the Wiggles tomorrow Laconia...
I guess we won't be buying any candy this year because I'm working the 3-11 shift and Steve has plans so, it's lights out.
Do you know we get hundred of kids? It's actually tiring! We take turns manning the door. But I will miss all those munchkins, even the ones who ask me "is that your real hair?"
 
Lyn, welcome back. I assume it gets crazy at the hospital on Halloween? And your hair is awe-inspiring.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?