Wednesday, October 29, 2008

 

Day 983 - I can't wait for Halloween

Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

I can't wait till Halloween to post this picture, I tried but I can't do it.

TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! I love the little tail in the background, don't miss that!

People at work tell me they smile every time they see a photo of Savannah, and I believe them, because I do it too!

I had a meeting at my desk, and my attendees were distracted by photos of Savannah on my screensaver, and weren't paying attention to ME!

Our receptionist emailed me (after several photos of Savi) - 'I've decided I want a grandbaby too - where do I rent one?'

Just a few weeks and I'll be visiting, stay cute till I get there!

Gotta go - running late as usual!

TTFN!


Comments:
I can't wait for you to get here! She's changed so much. Such a big girl now! She has such a fun personality. Shes figuring out toys and trying to crawl...so big!!
 
Awwwww-how do we find words for this baby? Which outfit will she be wearing on Halloween?

My office buddy Tim and I have dueling baby photos, his new niece (Phoebe is a newborn) and my great grand niece. Of course we know who will ALWAYS BE CUTER! The only cuter baby I can imagine would be my grandchild if I EVER HAVE ONE. I hope I can see her next summer when I go to Cape Cod over the 4th of July.
 
Hello Dear Sister,

I wasn't quite sure my computer would remember me...for better or worse I know my sister will, we have a PACT.

Anyway, yep, for better or worse The Sister is Back on the blog, after a long hiatus. How time flies. I was thinking that Savi might be in High School by now. Or at least driving. Get with it, girl! Truly, she makes such a sweet little devil!

Savi on your screensaver reminds me of that ad on TV where the meeting was held with the delicious burritoes with cheese and the big-wigs were (supposedly) so entranced by the cheezy deliciousness that they didn't notice the deficits and the downward trends etc, you get it.
Savi the Secret Weapon. That is, unless you WANT them to listen.
May I suggest an alternate screen saver? Got any photos of Charlie fixing the lawnmower? How about Charlie reading the newspaper? Charlie asleep in a chair? That ought to do it, all eyes will be on you.
 
Savi, you are the cutest little devil! Look at you sitting up straight, ready to take on the world! Karen, how cute is that--your receptionist wants her own grand baby! Welcome back to the blog, Lyn; we have missed you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?