Tuesday, October 28, 2008

 

Day 982 - Quick like a rabbit

Greetings, Twofer Tuesdayers!

I am running late, don't know exactly why...

Anyway - here's a few random acts of bloggage...

First - how about dem Titans this year? They just happen to be the only football team with an undefeated record this year - 7 and 0! I can't believe it! And the backup quarterback has done it all - actually I think he is now officially the primary quarterback.

Second - I have decided that nondairy creamers are wasted calories, and brought in some nonfat dry milk to use instead of creamer. You know what? It is very healthy and tastes just fine in coffee. (yes, we all tried it when we were kids and it's strange color and flavor is still in my memory).

Third - Poor Charlie had a few senior moments last night. (yes, I do the same things too but he had several funny moments in a row).

We went out to dinner (AGAIN) last night for the Logans 'two can dine for $13.99' deal. We both had grilled chicken, salad and potato.

Charlie got stuck trying to think of the words 'cell phone'.

Then he was trying to drink a beer while he had the hiccups, and it would slosh in his hand whenever he picked it up to try to drink out of it. It reminded me of being on the cruise ship during rocky seas.

Then, when we left the restaurant, he walked over to the WRONG VEHICLE and tried to get in.

My loving, caring statement to him after all this? 'Are you having a STROKE?'

Gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
Ha!!!!! Thats so funny!! I forget words all the time. Its so frustrating.
 
Charlie, I sympathize. I have many similar moments. Karen, nonfat is the way to go for lower calories and cholesterol. I always hated nonfat milk but now it's fine.
 
You mean plain old non-fat dry milk in my coffee? Hmmm. Gee, Karen, I'm glad you don't observe me everyday--too much information for the blog for sure! "Are you having a stroke?", so sweet! It is funny when it is somebody else. The DOW went up today so maybe our moods will all be brighter! And congratulations to the Titans!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?